Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I make my MYSPACE text boxes "see through"?

Some myspace profiles have one large picture on the screen with "see through" text boxes. They will have an outline around the boxes, but other than the words, you can see the background image all over the page. My page now has white showing behind the text boxes and you can only see the background on the sides. I have tried different backgrounds but don't know if there is a seperate code for the transparent box or if its part of the background.



Thanks for any help you can give me.



How do I make my MYSPACE text boxes "see through"?

if you want your personal pic you need a url i would like to see it



if you want a pic from the internet go to the pics site click on it so its all you see copy everything from the address bar and put it in the right place in the code below then they won't advertise on your page



if you want you own pic as a layout



submit it to image shack or photo bucket they will give it a url address then you make a code for it like this do not try to copy it from here it will not work i can email it to you if you open the email option up in yahoo answers then it will IF YOU EMAIL ME THE PICTURE OR GO TO http://www.myspace.com/helpmelearn...... add me as a friend i will get you the profile code you want no matter how long it takes to set your profile the way you want it



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table, td {



background-color:transparent;



border:none;



border-width:0;}



body{background-image:



url("paste your picture url here and copy paste the code ");



background-attachment:fixed;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



if you want your own made up one with different colors go to an editor or come to me and most codes go in the about me section



How do I make my MYSPACE text boxes "see through"?

Go to myspaceprodesigns or any other layout site take a layout that already has the transparent on it and put your own bg thats it no guessing on the html code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host