Monday, November 30, 2009

Text on myspace?

on myspace you see people with really cool graphicy text...its normally used for either they're name or trains so its like a heading...i think they do it on a photoshop but which one....?!



and how..?



someone help moi please ^^



thanks-you (:



Text on myspace?

This is not really related but check out this new social networking website its easier to use. Just like MySpace and Facebook but it pays you money to network share photos chat etc. I'm gettin paid to network and its free money no catches. Great new website



click on link and have fun!!!



http://r.yuwie.com/money4beginners



Later,



Text on myspace?

go to pimp my profile.com its real easy to do



Text on myspace?

Hi to save any long mails here is my myspace address is this the type of different fonts and colours you are on about if so my email add is jimztack@yahoo.co.uk let me know and i can supply you with the HTML scripts and how to use them with fonts, colours, different sizes, ect if it's not you dont have to reply to my mail.



Regards Jim.



myspace.com/slightly_unhinged

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host