Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wht is the code to make myspace text fields transparent or translucent so you can view all of the ba

I have a myspace and the boxes where the text goes are all solidcolors, this makes it difficult to see the background image of your profile. I have seen other accounts with semi transparent or translucent text areas that alloew you to see all of their background image. where do I get a HTML code generator for this?



Wht is the code to make myspace text fields transparent or translucent so you can view all of the background?

if you show me your site i can help you fix it also if you copy the code to additional details in here i will fix it for you so it is the way you want it plus you won't have any advertisements on it better yet email it to me in here the code that is i will email you back a better one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host