Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why does my myspace text look bold and hard to read?!?

okay so i have a layout that i generated my self and i love it, but the text looks bold and hard to read. like this:



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



thats not my myspace page, but just an example. i dont like it!!



how do i change it so it looks narrow and easy to read like



THIS FONT!!



thank you!! [:



Why does my myspace text look bold and hard to read?!?

in the layout, it may say "font-size:8pt; or 8px; either one. Well .. it says the font size. You want to change the font to either 12px or 10pt. If you got the x .. use the 12 .. if you got the t .. use the 10. pt is the point of font that is. and it would look hugeon 12 so yeah. I didn't think the layout looked small, but there is a little help. :) Too bad i couldn't see the layout code cuase i would've todl you exactly what to do. Just look for the font-size; or type it in as in FIND. in your LAYOUT code. It should be there.



Why does my myspace text look bold and hard to read?!?

It doesn't look bold to me? But I think you're talking about the font family and font size.



- Find 'font-family: Verdana' in the code you have in about me, and change it to 'font-family: Arial; Also find 'Font-Size:12px;'change it to to 'Font-size:11px;'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host