Friday, December 25, 2009

How can I put a code on my myspace page that will allow the text to change color as you scroll up or

On my myspace page I have two completely different colors from top to bottom... The background is a sunset over the sea... The top of my page is yellow and the bottom of my page is blue and kinda purple. I dont want to use a table color because it blocks out the sun and most of the picture so I was wondering if there was a code I could put on my site that will allow me to leave out a table background color and will change the text color as you scroll up and down the page.



How can I put a code on my myspace page that will allow the text to change color as you scroll up or down?

I doubt there is one, but gently caress that would be annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host